Friday, January 11, 2013

My Job...My Hobby...My Life....

LOVING MY JOB!!! never thought i would say that after being in one for 8 years that i hated 
i finally am doing what i always dreamed about doing.I would say i am still feeling my way 

through it all being my own boss handling my own biz and no its not a walk in the park ...but i will get through i am not only trying to do hair or do nails i am trying to build lasting relationships with my clients. The market is over saturated and getting and keeping clientele is key. The goal of every business person is to be successful its a challenge but i am will to take the challenge and come out on top so help me God. Advertising is important and i try to do that where ever possible, so feel free to visit my fb page Caramell Harris to see my work or to get in contact with me or visit my you tube channel DeDivaCaramel where i also show case my work along with my hobbies makeup hauls tutorials etc ....dont know how regular i will blog but i will try to keep you posted with  pictures of my work....new hair and nail products...reviews etc ....

So yeah welcome to the world of Caramel and ZhaZay's Salon feel free to contact me by leaving comments on my yt vids.. my fb pics/pm me... here in this blog... emails what have you i am willing to engage in any convo concerning a more beautiful u inside n out......xoxo

http://www.facebook.com/de.diva.caramel
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeDivaCaramel?feature=mhee
empress_cmh@yahoo.com








No comments:

Post a Comment